Dr. Peter Coutteel was invited to come over to Morocco in December 2018 to give a seminar about common bird diseases, how to recognize and how to prevent.
This festival is something special …
• exposition spread over an area of more than 2000 m².
• a carnival of birds with over 1000 participants.
• scientific conferences supervised by Moroccan and foreign experts.
• ecological trips showing the richness of the biodiversity.
• educational activities for the benefit of children: drawing, recycling and gardening workshops that reached more than 1000 students.
• bird contests of the world Confederation of Ornithology, such as competition of birds of songs, colors, posture … which were under the direction of an international arbitration.
• artistic activities: the animal film contest, animal photography and drawing for amateurs and professionals of the field.
• a gala evening with a varied artistical menu: folk, traditional and modern.