Probiotic to support crop and intestinal flora
Bene-Bac Plus contains a Source of Live Naturally-Occurring Microorganisms.
In healthy animals, we find both beneficial and harmful bacteria in the digestive system. However, the beneficial bacteria are susceptible and can suffer or be destroyed for all kinds of reasons. Bene-Bac Plus, can deliver the required number of beneficial bacteria (FOS and probiotics) in a completely safe way.
- Changing nutritional or environmental conditions.
- Stressful situations: travelling, moving, exhibition.
- During hand-rearing and becoming independent.
- Support of diseases as an additional treatment.
- Improves appetite and builds immunity.
- Helps the casting process in birds of prey.
- After therapy with antibiotics.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Oral administration of the tasty gel in the beak or on the food:
- For small birds: 0.5 g of gel per bird.
- For large birds (from 500 grams body weight): 1 gram of gel per bird.
Administer daily for mentioned indications or weekly for maintenance.
Bene-Bac Plus gel (15 g) in a syringe.
The powder is easy to sprinkle over food or dissolve in drinking water. Still, the gel works more effectively because the lactic acid bacteria, which are encapsulated in oil, are better protected and deliver more effective ingredients to their destination.