Water soluble calcium with Vit D3
Calcium D3 provides a highly absorbable source of calcium and
the necessary vitamin D3 to ensure absorption.
Calcium is not only crucial for bone development and the
formation of eggshells. It also plays an essential role in transmitting nerve impulses and blood clotting.
Calcium deficiency is common in birds because seeds and grains
are inferior in this mineral. Growth problems and possibly bone
deformities can result in young birds.
In adult birds, deficiency is more likely to appear in egg-laying
problems, eggshell abnormalities and brittle bones. Convulsions
may also occur if fed a one-sided diet.
• Ensures strong bone development.
• Provides good shell formation and smooth egg-laying on a
• Prevents egg-binding.
• Promotes proper muscle functioning, essential for competition.
• Supports the nervous system.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
• Mix 10 ml into one litre of drinking water.
• In preparation and during breeding: twice a week.
• During moulting: once a week.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY