Blend of Natural Herbs
Powder – 500g
Herbal Mix contains oregano, milk thistle, dandelion and mint, some
essential B vitamins and amino acids.
Oregano’s medicinal properties come from its essential oils: the
substances carvacrol and thymol act against fungi, bacteria and
viruses. Oregano is also rich in antioxidants, including vitamins C
Milk Thistle is an excellent liver herb. It protects the liver and gallbladder from toxins and other harmful influences. Dandelion is also used
to detoxify the liver and kidneys.
Mint has an expectorant effect, calms birds and reduces stress. It
stimulates the production of digestive enzymes to help digest food.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
• To be mixed among soft food.
• Mix four measuring spoons (= 20 g) of Herbal Mix with one kg of soft food.
• To ensure the resistance of birds during breeding and to keep immunity high
during the moulting process, it is best to administer daily.
After breeding, twice a week is sufficient.
• Promotes health in a natural way.
• Supports the liver and metabolism.
• Helps digest the food.
• Increases resistance to diseases.
• Ensures calm birds.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY