Composition of necessary vitamins and trace elements
Vitamins fulﬁl vital functions in the body. Most vitamins cannot be produced in the body and must be supplied through the diet. Deﬁcits cause the emerge of various diseases.
It also contains essential amino acids, needed for good muscle development.
- To support various organ functions.
- To promote the growth of young animals up to the maximum.
- Optimal supplement to complement self-made soft food.
- To increase resistance during stress periods.
- Extra help during moulting and breeding.
- Dosage only through feeding.
- Mix 3 scoops (ca 15 g) per kg food, 2 to 3 times a week.
- Is best combined with Health-Oil.
- Powder in packages of 250 g and 900 g.
- Including measuring spoon.
More information about the food supplements you can download HERE.