Improvement of condition and natural resistance
Pantochol Cagebird contains per 1 ml:
270 mg D-Sorbitol
17 mg L-Lysine hydrochloride
0.07 mg Thymol
0.5 mg Carvacrol
Excipients: Herbal extracts
- Improvement of condition and natural resistance.
- Protection of kidneys, liver and nervous system.
- Promotion of protein metabolism and muscle building.
- Support of the intestinal health.
- Carvacrol and Thymol are active in the entire gastrointestinal tract where they provide a natural protection.
- Extra support during the breeding season.
- Optimal feather development.
Pantochol Cagebird is indicated to administer before and during breeding season, during moulting and before shows.
Dosage and administration
- 10 ml per 1 litre drinking water.
- Oral administration via the drinking water
- During moulting: administer daily
- After cure with antibiotics: administer for 7 consecutive days
- Before breeding season: administer for 7 consecutive days
- Before shows: administer for 7 consecutive days
- Change medicated water on a daily basis and supply as the sole source of drinking water
for treatment duration.
- Bottle 1 litre.