Improvement of condition and natural resistance.
Each ml contains:
Sorbitol 200 mg
Propylene glycol 30 mg
L-Carnitine HCl 25 mg
Choline chloride 19 mg
DL Methionine 10 mg
Magnesium sulphate 10 mg
Cynarine (artichoke extract) 5 mg
- Improvement of condition and natural resistance.
- Protection of kidneys, liver and nervous system.
- Promotion of protein metabolism and muscle building.
- Improvement of energy utilization and metabolism of fatty acids, thanks to L-carnitine.
- Support of the intestinal health.
- Extra support during the breeding season.
- Optimal feather development.
- Recommended after vaccinations, antibiotic treatment.
Pantochol Cagebirds is indicated to administer before and during breeding season, during moulting and before shows.
Dosage and administration:
Oral administration via the drinking water.
Cage birds: 10 ml per 1 litre drinking water.
During moulting: administer daily.
After a cure with antibiotics: administer for 7 consecutive days.
Before breeding season: administer for 7 consecutive days.
Before shows: administer for 7 consecutive days.
Change treated water on a daily basis and supply as sole source of drinking water for treatment duration.
Store closed at 15 -25 °C, protected from light.
Product exclusively for non-consumption animals.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN