Source of vitamins, amino acids, minerals and extra calcium
Vit-AZ-min contains abundant seaweed and is supplemented with an additional source of calcium.
Seaweed contains more than 60 minerals and trace elements, each of which has a function to keep the body healthy.
- To promote the growth of young animals.
- To ensure a sturdy bone development.
- To obtain a beautiful colour expression of the feathering.
- To provide the right calcium source for a smooth oviposition and a solid scale.
- For raptors: to prevent calcium deficiency in the diet.
- Dosage through feeding: 3 to 4 full scoops (ca 20 g) per kg soft food.
- For raptors: minimum twice a week topdressing over food.
- This product can be administered all year long.
- Powder in packages of 250 g and 1 kg.
- Including measuring spoon.
More information about the food supplements you can download HERE.