Combination of the 4 fat-soluble vitamins: vitamin A, vitamin D3, vitamin E and vitamin K
In the preparation of the breeding season and in a scarce basic diet of seeds/cereals, there are often shortages of these vitamins resulting in poor breeding results.
- To stimulate fertilization and a good oviposition.
- To compensate an unbalanced diet.
- Essential for mutations that cannot produce their own vitamin A.
- To partially replace the UV deficiency of natural sunlight.
- To ensure good bone formation.
- To maintain a balance in the mucous membranes of the respiratory tract.
- Dosage through the drinking water.
- Mix 1 teaspoon (5 ml) per 1 litre drinking water, once or twice a week.
- Fluid in bottles of 250 ml and 1 litre.
More information about the food supplements you can download HERE.